Approx. 90-120 mins.
THE STRUGGLE FOR POWER AT CHRISTIANSBORG PALACE
You will be thrown into the game of power in The Queens Royal Reception Rooms of Christiansborg Palace. You will experience 600 years of power struggle in the empire of Denmark by following hidden leads in the castle’s halls, breaking codes and challenging each other in the game of power.
Experience Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace – our completely unique puzzle hunt at Christiansborg Palace. You will embark on an exciting and entertaining journey of discovery through the secrets of power, all the while finding clues and solving puzzles in order to complete the mystery.
Christiansborg Palace by night – experience the castle after opening hours. There is only a limited amount of time slots available, as well as a surcharge starting from 100 DKK per person. Contact us by email or phone about booking Christiansborg Palace by night.
Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace is presented in cooperation with the National Museum of Denmark.
Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace can be played in:
- The Mystery Hunt cannot be booked for bachelor/bachelorette parties.
- You can be 4 to 8 people in one group.
- You need to make a booking in advance to try The Mystery Hunt.
- The Mystery Hunt will be sent to you if there are more than 10 working days to your booked time. If there are less than 10 working days to your booked time you will have to pick this up in our office on Grønningen 15.
- You complete the Mystery Hunt on your own.
- You must pay 75 DKK per person for entry into Christiansborg Palace on top of the price for The Mystery Hunt.
- You cannot be intoxicated or consume alcohol at the castle.
MYSTERY HUNT IS 200DKK PER PERSON PLUS CHRISTIANSBORG PALACE ENTRY TICKET OF 75DKK PER PERSON.
* If the completion of the Mystery Hunt surpasses the official closing hours of the castle, there will be an additional cost. Contact us for further information.
MYSTERY HUNT CHRISTIANSBORG PALACE
The Royal Reception Rooms
Prins Jørgens Gård 5
1218 Copenhagen K
Frequently Asked Questions – Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace
We recommend that children are at least 12 years old and accompanied by adults if they participate in our Mystery Hunt games.
Yes, The Secret of Power is very suitable for companies that want an entertaining and different experience! Both the individual employee and your ability to work together will come into play. Contact us for more information on email@example.com.
If you are in doubt about how many people you will be, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price per person incl. VAT.
You must be a minimum of 4 people for the Mystery Hunt.
Please note that Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace is a live event and that bookings are binding.