Approx. 90-120 mins.
From 250 DKK
THE STRUGGLE FOR POWER AT CHRISTIANSBORG PALACE
You will be thrown into the game of power in The Queens Royal Reception Rooms of Christiansborg Palace. You will experience 600 years of power struggle in the empire of Denmark by following hidden leads in the castle’s halls, breaking codes and challenging each other in the game of power.
Experience Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace – our completely unique puzzle hunt at Christiansborg Palace. You will embark on an exciting and entertaining journey of discovery through the secrets of power, all the while finding clues and solving puzzles in order to complete the mystery.
Try the Mystery Hunt at Christiansborg Palace after hours! Walking around the castle after dark is a very special experience. Christiansborg Palace will be open exclusively for Mystery Makers groups. If the treasure hunt goes beyond the castle’s opening hours, there will be a surcharge. Contact us to hear more.
Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace is presented in cooperation with the National Museum of Denmark.
Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace can be played in:
* If the completion of the Mystery Hunt surpasses the official closing hours of the castle, there will be an additional cost. Contact us for further information.
- The Mystery Hunt cannot be booked for bachelor/bachelorette parties.
- You can be 4 to 8 people in one group.
- You complete the Mystery Hunt on your own.
- You must pay 75 DKK per person for entry into Christiansborg Palace on top of the price for The Mystery Hunt.
- You cannot be intoxicated or consume alcohol at the castle.
Mystery Makers Prices
MYSTERY HUNT CHRISTIANSBORG PALACE
The Royal Reception Rooms
Prins Jørgens Gård 5
1218 Copenhagen K
Frequently Asked Questions – Mystery Hunt Christiansborg Palace
We recommend that children are at least 12 years old and accompanied by adults if they participate in our Mystery Hunt games.
Yes, The Secret of Power is very suitable for companies that want an entertaining and different experience! Both the individual employee and your ability to work together will come into play.